I know some of you have thought I would never update this blog again. Don't fear!! You're about to get more than you ever wanted. Here's a brief recap of my last 6 weeks, sadly I have little excuse for not updating you all at least once or twice. So during the month of May:
I wrote 3 papers (two of which were at least 20 pages) and took 2 exams.
I took a week off from everything and did errands and fun stuff.
I made 3 trips into Boston (not counting airport runs) to sightsee with friends (Sarah, Jennifer, Jackie, Emilee, Joel and Bridget).
I took a class on Biblical Theology in one week (that's right 6 hours of class a day for 5 days).
I went to Connecticut and saw Coldplay in concert.
I turned 28.
I've been babysitting 2 really cute kids.
I became addicted to the show Alias. Bummer!
So that's a recap of May, details and photos of some of the above will follow soon.
June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We love Alias, too.
And your fabulously wonderful hallmate/Hebrew buddy/small group-er/BFF/Dunkin Donuts date left and you are mourning her loss indefinitely.
Thanks for pouring salt on the wound Teal-face. I was leaving that out on purpose. :)
Post a Comment