June 11, 2009
Boston Escapades
June 11, 2009
I had the opportunity to go into Boston a good bit in the last month. I had a great time with friends from Nashville and friends from Gordon-Conwell. Somehow I didn't get any pictures with Joel and Bridget though (sorry friends!). Here are some favorite places and people.
Jackie and Emilee on the train heading into Boston. It was a chilly and wet day but still fun.
Touching John Harvard's foot at...you guessed it, Harvard University.
I loved this museum! Beautiful building, great pieces of art, and only $5 for students. Can't beat that!
Reflection of Trinity Church
Trinity Church in Copley Square
Boston Public Library. Not sure where all the books are but the building's incredible.
Cotton Mather tomb at Copp's Hill burying ground.
My favorite place in Boston: Old North Church in Boston's North End.
Good friends, Sarah and Jennifer. We had a great day in Boston with beautiful weather.
Quote by Martin Niemohler at the Holocaust Memorial

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Great pics! Some of my favorite people in some fabulous places! There must be a rule that it has to be cold in Rockport when Nashville visitors come to see you.
Post a Comment