I called my mom today to check on a recipe. Afterwards I got to thinking about how often I still rely on my mother for stuff like this.
So, here's my question: How old will I be when I quit calling my mother with cooking questions?
I have a feeling that I'll probably never quit calling my mom about stuff like this. Actually, I think this is a good thing. It's a tangible reminder that I'm never totally independent, no matter how much I may think I am.
Dependent: God made us this way, and He called it good.
June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cousin-in-law, this totally made me smile!
Love the blog/site: I find your writings/deep thoughts encouraging to read! Nice! :)
Thanks James, I like yours too. I told Heather I love the names you come up with for the wee one. Love the way you write and communicate!
Post a Comment