August 9, 2009

Oh the places I'd like to go!

August 9, 2009
If I had to make a list of the top 10 places I've never been to and want to visit, this would be it. In no particular order.

1) Ireland
2) UK (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland, I guess Wales too)*
3) Greece
4) Italy
5) Turkey
6) Egypt
7) Israel
8) Morocco
9) Canada (Prince Edward Island and Vancouver specifically)
10) The Grand Canyon


Sadly, visiting any one of these takes time and money. Neither of which are in ready supply right now. :(
A girl can still dream right?

Since I'm dreaming, why not add a few? How about the West Coast (maybe northern California and Oregon), the West and Midwest (the Dakotas, Montana, Wyoming), Brazil, Australia, Russia, Bulgaria, Tunisia, Algeria, Dubai, Austria, Tanzania, and pretty much anywhere else I could go if I could afford it.

Where would you go if you had time and money?

*Note: I have been to England but didn't get to spend much time in London or out in the country. Most of my time was spent in Portsmouth.

2 comments:

mandy said...

I LUHUHUHUVVVVV Oregon. Oh girl...

Jennifer said...

I would second 1, 3, PEI, and 10! I also really want to go to New Zealand and Brazil...go Vancouver! :-)

 
Bumbershoot Lane. Design by Pocket