September 11, 2009

Oh the places I've been

September 11, 2009
Well, it's been a while since my last post. I've been fairly busy:
1) Writing a paper for my last summer class
2) Visiting friends and family in Nashville
3) Visiting with my cousin and her husband in New York City (ooh, and Max too of course!)
4) Getting ready for school to start back and taking care of tons of little responsibilities.

This last month has been good. My trip to Nashville was particularly nice as I got to spend a good amount of time with some friends I've not really seen much since moving to Massachusetts. Of course, there were many other friends that I barely saw and look forward to catching up with in December.

I also got to spend some time with my sweet niece and nephew (they're so cute!!) and with Isaac (Dave and Bethany's newborn). They've all definitely stolen my heart.

So, here are a few pictures of my last few weeks. I hope to post again soon even though classes start today. I've got something cooking in my head regarding church and multiple worship services. Hope you'll weigh in with your thoughts when I get that one cranked out.

1) View of the NYC from my room in Melissa's apartment
2) View of the city from the top of Rockefeller Center
3) Cute Juliette playing with my phone
4) Silas working on some tummy time
5) Sweet little Isaac Ransom Lytle. He's a week old here.

I wish I had a picture of the Jenkins boys. I'm not sure why I didn't get any while I visited with them. They're a such cute pair!

Until next time!

2 comments:

Melissa Manyd said...

Thanks for coming to see us, it is always great to spend time with you! I love you and am SO thankful for you! I wish we could see each other more often. Max & Mason really enjoyed your visit as well...you are wonderful!

Stupid said...

And I don't know how to spell my name...Melissa MANDY.

 
Bumbershoot Lane. Design by Pocket