September 22, 2009

U2 Footage

September 22, 2009
So, I know I said in my last post that I would be writing some thoughts on the Church and worship. I will be doing that, just not today or tomorrow, or the next day. So in the meantime, enjoy some pictures from the U2 concert I attended this weekend. The stage looked like a spaceship, or better yet, a giant robotic insect (in my opinion). My view was somewhat blocked by one of the huge metal arms, but that's okay, it made for some cool pictures. I have many more pictures and will probably but them on facebook. But for now... Oh, and sorry about the quality, there's only so much I can do 'cause I'm a terrible photographer.
















A big thank you to Jana who made it possible for me to attend. Thank you so much!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So this is super cool...Matthew is jealous. :)
Glad you got to go!

 
Bumbershoot Lane. Design by Pocket